About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Yaaaaay for me!

When me Mum arrived at work today,
look what she found in her handbag.....aside from the mess, that is!
 
Can you see the orange ping pong ball?
She said to me "Mr Woozle, you are quite the clever boy.
You scored a goal!"
I wonder if I can sneak 'me' into her bag tomorrow!
Do you think I'll fit?
Hmmmmmm!

17 comments:

  1. If your Mum's handbag is like our Mum's handbag you won't be able to sneak into her bag for the 938 squillion other things in there. Just don't ask how long it takes our Mum to find her keys!!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! Tell your Mum to get a nice large tote and you will fit purrfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you dug everything out from your Mum's bag, we're pretty sure you can fit in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Labor Day. By the way, I'm now following your blog via Bloglovin and looking forward to visiting often.
    ~Vanessa and the Traveling Cats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charliepuss, you are so talented that we think you could definitely climb in your mum's bag so you could spend the day at work with here. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm telling you, you don't want to go to work with your mum! I went once with mai mom and it was horrible! She kept her door closed the whole time so I wouldn't get out and roam the halls and maybe get kittynapped! Plus, there was no litter box there! So, take it from me and stay home, find a nice comfy chair, and nap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Você é um bom jogador e tenho certeza que vai conseguir se encaixar na bolsa, afinal nós gatos somos muito flexíveis hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen your mum's ginormous handbag, Charlie, and I'm pretty sure that you could fit, although you would probably have to take a lot of junk out of it first. I'm sure you'd be a bit hit at her work place.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY LABOR DAY!! Or do they not have Labor day in Australia?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I honestly think you'll fit in but you gotta get the other stuff out first.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL..great idea ! But make sue you shoots some food in her bag as well : )
    Thanks for come to my birthday : )
    Nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  14. that is the most precious thing ever! You wanted your Mom to think about you during the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good Charlie ;)
    You might find your Moms work boring though ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

    ReplyDelete