About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas!

Happy, happy Christmas efurrybuddy!

 
Sniff sniff.  I smell my Christmas dinner but I cannot find it.
Oh boy, oh boy it smells good.  Looking, looking...........
 
It's up there!
 
Look!  Yummy prawns!  This will keep me busy for some time.
Mum says I have a very refined palate!
 
Happy Christmas.  Hope your day is happy and wonderful.
 
I'm off to fill my belly and then sleep a lot!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Charlie. I'm so thrilled that you started blogging this year. You're a wonderful addition to the cat blogosphere.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Charlie - you must have been a good boy.

    Happy Christmas to you and all your furry friends around the world.

    Noela.

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, handsome Charlie, you must have been a very good boy this year=that is a pawsome Christmas dinner, sweetie!!...We are very grateful for you...Merry Christmas dear friend...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at those prawns (dribbbling slightly) we are so jealous Charlie.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you the best Meowy Chrissymouse ever!

    Cats of Wildcat Woods

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, prawns! Lucky you! Merry CATmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shrimps! Newton stole a croissant this morning, but shrimps are even better. Merry Christmas, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh those prawns look delicious!!!! Smacking my lips! Enjoy!!! Meowy Christmas to you! Love, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, YUM YUM! Enjoy your Christmas prawns, Charlie!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas beautiful one. xxxoooxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Real live dead shrimps!!!! Enjoy them Charlie!

    ReplyDelete