About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sage Advice for 2014!

Hiya Efurryone,
 
As we head into celebrations for the New Year, I give you the following advice:
 
1. Avoid the V-E-T at all costs and if you must visit, make sure it's a good 'un!
 
2. Leave lots of your furs on everything, especially the sofa, the carpet,
your Mum's pillow and on any pair of black trousers you can find!
 
3.Worship sun puddles!
 
4. Expect and give lots of snuggles!
 
5. Make yourself at home on da table!
 
6. Most of all, be happy and healthy!
 
I give the paw to 2013!

Twenty thirteen, 
Full of events unforeseen,
That really did knock us flat.
We are worn out and weary,
And need something cheery
Happy twenty fourteen everycat!

I'm reaching forward to 2014
  
And grabbing it like it's a mousie!

Happy 2014 to all my furry and hoomin friends!

18 comments:

  1. I loved your post, Charlie - hopefully 2014 will be "better" in lots of ways.

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a pretty stressful 2013, Charlie, with your many many visits to the V-E-T. On the other paw, you jumped into cyberspace and joined the cat blogosphere, and you've turned out to be a blogging sensation.

    I hope you and your mudda have a very happy and healthy 2014.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 2014 to you, Charlie! While we are glad to see the end of 2013, one of its bright spots was meeting you, and we hope to see a lot more of you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charliepuss,
    You are not only incredibly handsome (Lucy kitty is blushing) but also very wise.
    Best wishes to you and your human
    Signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wish you and your Mudda a Happy New Year and look forward to seeing you in 2014.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's some great advice, Charlie! We wish you and your family a very Happy New Year! May 2014 bring you much happiness. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great advice, Charlie! Happy New Year to you and your family, and we're going to try to follow all of your advice, we promise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very Happy New Year to you and your Mudda! May 2014 be a better year for all of us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE your poem!!! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 2014 to you and your family, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Querido Charlie, nós anotamos todos os seus sábios conselhos, nossa humana vai adorar hehehe
    Feliz 2014 para vocês também!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY NEW YEAR, my handsome friend! I hope that 2014 is a great one, happy and healthy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wise words and a fun post, handsome Charlie!...We hope you and your wonderful Mudda enjoy great health, wonderful joys and unconditional love throughout 2014 and beyond, darling boy!...Happy New Year, dear friend...xoxo...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Furry good advice´s !
    HAPPY NEW 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete