About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Say it's not true!

I spied a great big ham in da fridge.........num nums!
Think I'll have a good wash in anticipation of what is yet to come!

Lick, lick, nice and clean...........

What?  I have to wait?  I just cannot believe my ears!
La la la la!  Not listening to you.
 
Guess I'll  just have to busy myself with eating some greens instead! 

13 comments:

  1. Eating greens is good for you Charlie, so keep it up. As for that ham - I think you are quite within your rights to demand an explanation from your mudda for the delay in putting some in your dinner dish and if she can't provide a good one, then just get stuck into it when she's not looking.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine that your Mum doesn't intend to spoil you with some of that, Charlie -
    just be patient...........

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun eating that turkey Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paws crossed that you get a big helping of that ham!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Charlie, we're visiting all the blogs from Catblogosphere today and love Ragdolls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie, we're visiting all the blogs from Catblogosphere today and love Ragdolls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have to wait too long to sink your teeth in the big juicy ham!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of meal is this, greens before the meat? That's the order humans eat. You're a kitty. You should get a big plate of ham first. Oh, just eat her plate of ham while she's nibbling on greens. She won't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! Charlie, there's a big ol' ham in our fridge too...and we hafta wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bem, você precisa se distrair com alguma coisa, não é?!
    Isso é cruel!!!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did we hear the magic word "HAM". What time would you like us to drop in to do the taste test?
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ham in the Fridge !! We are the official taste testers for ham and we'll be over in a few minutes. While you're waiting make sure no-one eats any until we can be sure it's fits for cats consumption.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. be sure to eat your salad, then you can have ham :)

    ReplyDelete