About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Watch This Space!

Hiya Furriends,
 
My mum had a birthday yesterday!
She says she has forgotten how many she's up to,
but I reckon she can't count that high!  MOL!
Look at what her furriend gave her!
It's a book all about how to draw ME!
 
Oh boy, oh boy!  I hope I can sit still long enough for her
to capture one of my cheeky expressions.
 
How about this one?
 
 You'll have to wait and see what she produces.
 
P.S: Don't hold your breath as I can't be responsible for how long it might take!
 

11 comments:

  1. I think they should have used YOUR beautiful face on the cover of that book, Charlie!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday walkers, are right!


    That book looks GREAT!


    Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool gift! You are the purrrfect model for great portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With so much fluff and a splodge of colour across your face that makes it difficult to see your nose and mouth, I think your mum is going to find drawing you quite a challenge. Nevertheless, I'm keen for her to try and for you to show us her efforts.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday to your Mum! Can't wait to see the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was is purrfect! And since she has the photo, she can work from that. Our mom couldn't draw one of us if she had a whole arsenal of books and a professional painter holding her hand. That's why she writes instead. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops, we forgot to say: HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to your mom. Hope she had a great one. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your mom, Charlie! And what a cool gift! We can't wait to see her drawing of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll take a dozen for Jan. Perhaps there's talent in numbers? Cause we don't think Jan can draw. But we'll think good thoughts for your mom to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Você é um modelo tão bonito Charlie, sua mamãe deve estar muito inspirada!
    Vamos ficar aguardando para ver seu desenho.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why draw it when she can kiss it!!

    ReplyDelete