About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wicked or What?

My Mum vacuumed today!  Something very rare indeed!
 
Guess I better get to work furring the carpet up again!
Is my work never done?  No rest for the wicked me!
 
Note to self: I must not burn a hole in Mum's hip pocket again!

12 comments:

  1. Good grief, Charlie. Give you mudda a break, will ya? You should consider yourself lucky that she didn't give the carpet a miss, go straight to the source of the problem and run the vacuum nozzle over you!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    PS. Additional note to self: if I'm naughty, I may not see any of that ham in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's Christmas, Charlie - be good to your Mom - you never know what might be under the tree for you(BUT only if you are good!)

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom had a big scratch on her arm. I, yours truly, caused it. Mom vacuumed me!!! She startled me...

    Merry Christmas, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★Merry*★* 。*˛.
    ˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* Christmas*★ 。*
    ˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone ♥ ˛* ˛*
    .°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛.*。
    *(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Furring up the carpet is a tough job, but we know you're up to the task, Charlie!

    Merry Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best get on with it now Charlie or your Mum will only start moaning.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you could take a day off on Christmas and start furring up the carpet on Boxing day! :)

    Merry Christmas, Charlie and family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Furring up the carpet is a constant job, for sure.
    Merry Christmas!
    Signed,
    the kitty brats

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! We wish you the warmest holiday purrs of love and peace. We're not blogging today but will be back with a Christmas wish tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Furring up the carpet is a full time job, isn't it? Merry Christmas, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete