About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Abracadabra!

Every morning I like to sit and look out the window.
I make sure everything is in order.  That is, until I hear
the sound of the paper kitchen towel ripping.
 
And then like magic........
....I'm gone!
 
WILL NOT make it easy for Mum to squirt
that yucky medicine into my mouth.
Mum is not very clever - she never hears or sees me disappear! Heh!
I AM the master!
I'll see you next time when I come out from under the bed!
Happy Wednesday!

13 comments:

  1. MOL! Ashton is smart like you and is keeping away from her medicine. Did you teach her that trick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya live, ya learn, right Charlie puss!? Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie - wasn't it just the other day that you were telling us all how good you were at taking your medicine? I don't know how your mudda puts up with you, I really don't.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naughty Charlie - no medicine means another visit to the v -e-t, hmm - just have a think about that, young man!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Charlie - we hide if we know that we are going to get nasty medicine too.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Charlie! You ARE quite the magician! Your mom has to get a little smarter if she's gonna catch you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you are a smart kitteh! Maybe your mom should switch to a regular towel?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The humans never figure out that they cannot fool us.Thank COD. Purrs and paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, precious Charlie, we do the same thing!...Happy Wednesday, sweet friend...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bom truque, amigo!
    Nunca encontrarão você hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Charlie, MY mommy found out how not clever she was when Admiral was still here. She always detected the medicines mom had behind her back thinking that Admiral couldn't smell them nor see them. Wrong! And she zipped off under the bed every time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Feel better, Charlie! That means you need to take your medicine.

    ReplyDelete