About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Monday, January 6, 2014

By the way........

My mum says her 'puter is on the blink and it is at the 'puter horsepiddle.
Ahem, I mean, hospital!  So, there will be no photos until she gets her 'puter back.
Sorry folks! She's helping me post this on her tablet and I don't think it's very efficient.

By the way - do you know what she said to me yesterday?  She wanted to know who invented ironing.  She said something about having a few words to share with them!  Isn't that nice of her to want to share! It's good to share!

Have a good week, efurrybuddy!

Charlie

11 comments:

  1. I hope the 'puter gets fixed soon, Charlie - I miss my regular dose of your handsome face!
    Ironing - just as well you don't wear clothes which need ironing.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean it's gone to the 'puter V-E-T? That doesn't sound good!

    As for sharing, please tell your mudda that I will very happily share my ironing with her. I'll even deliver it around to your place, if that helps.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick puuuter´s are no fun :(
    Hope it feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope your puter is getting better.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure hope the 'puter feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope your 'puter is getting the *meds* it needs at the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoping the computer is fixed soon! As for ironing, tell her to be more like my Mom and walk around wrinkled. We don't own an iron :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your computer is feeling poorly, Charlie. We have to admit, the head peep says some of those things about ironing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mai mom likes ironing, but then she is weird in effurry way you can imajen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our mommy DOES NOT iron. Our daddy does, but only his own clothes. Mommy says that it is even less efficient to comment on a tablet, in her opinio, especially when you have to sign all our names! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete