About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Shame once more!

Me Mum has her 'puter back from day hospital.
Da 'puter V-E-T fixed it!  Yaaay!
'Puter V-E-T says da 'puter had a big fur ball!
Poor 'puter must have felt terrible.
I know what it's like to have a belly full of fur!
 
 
Mum says it's all my fault so she tied my tail in a knot to remind me not to do it again!
Happy Thursday efurryone!
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh Charlie. You are so naughty. It's one thing to put furs all over the carpet - but to push them inside your mudda's 'puter? NOT ON, Charlie Boy. NOT ON. I hope you have that knot in your tail for a month so you don't ever forget to leave the 'puter alone.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear.........you are in BIG trouble, Charlie boy.............
    I think your Mudda has had enough of visits to the v - e - t - .....whether it is directly for you, or as a result of your fur!!!!
    I think I would try be a very good boy, if I were you, Charlie!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watch out Charlie or your Mudda could give you a crew cut!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was the computer breathing in your furs and got a fur ball? That happened here before. We hope the computer is healthy from here on out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope that doesn't happen again! Glad the 'puter is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch about your tail. Heehee. We're glad your 'puter is out of the hospital and feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad all is back to normal! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Puter fur is a serious disease. Glad the problem has a been corrected! Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad your Mom got your 'puter fixed. Furballs are no fun. It's great to see another cat with a curly tail.

    Oja

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad your mom's puter puked up the hairball so it feels better. Be well, you and the puter. Well, your mom too.

    ReplyDelete