About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Vewy Easy Sunday!

Building up some strength for a more interesting post next time!
 
Happy Sunday efurrybuddy.


14 comments:

  1. It must be the weather, Charlie - I think there are probably lots of who-mans resting up too , preparing for the week ahead! I hope your Mudda is taking it easy.

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  2. A picture of you, a few well-chosen words - that's an interesting post, Charlie; no need for more than that on Easy Sunday.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's still Saturday here, so it's fun to see what the future looks like. Very much like what I intend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gather your strength, buddy. We know that it takes a lot of energy to be your usual, clever self!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cosy and comfy Charlie - we'll tiptoe away so we don't wake you.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. works for me! I always love looking at gorgeous (or handsome!) Kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sunday is for nice long relaxing naps and you're doing it purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks vewy easy, and you look vewy tired. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are supposed to take it easy on Sunday. A cute picture and a line or two about it is an interesting post, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete