About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, February 14, 2014

Let it end!

Boy am I pooped!
My mum has been on holidays for almost a month and I want her to go back to work!
 
I'm tired!
I never get any sleep, coz she always wants to cuddle me and talk to me.
(This photo is not so great coz mum took it on her phone)
Go back to work mum so I can get some rest.

15 comments:

  1. You're a funny one, Charlie ( as well as being so handsome!!!) ..you are only pretending when you say that you want your Mum to go back to work..........you'll miss all those extra cuddles!! Just be a good boy.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Noela - I think it's highly likely that you have enjoyed being the centre of your mum's attention for 12 hours a day - albeit that you may have missed out on a few naps along the way. No matter - you can make up for it next week for sure.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! Charlie, and when she's gone...you'll want her back so she can cuddle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MOL - you're gonna want her back pretty quick. Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. now THAT'S a switch! Most kitties want their Moms home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow…you're even begging her to go back to work on Valentine's Day. We can't believe she could have been bugging you that much. We love that our humans are retired and home all the time. We hate it when they go on a vacation. Best of luck with your wish. Happy valentine's Day. Purrs & paw-pats, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Charlie, you are just irresistible, handsome boy!!...Happy Valentines Day, dear friend…Have a fun weekend too, sweetie…love and purrs…Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute, Charlie! We're sure you'll be back to getting your uniterrupted 18 hours sleep a day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, poor tired, exhausted Charlie. ;) We hope you catch up on your naps this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We feel for you, Charlie. We have Jan around all the time and is she ever in the way and keeping us from accomplishing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Charlie, did you enter my contest? You have to guess a day when our snow will melt. It's really fun. Please visit my blog and enter. Thank you furry much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We heard it was yours birthday! Hope it's purrfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete