About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gotcha!

Listen up efurryone!  Today's my "gotcha day".
It was 12 years ago today, that I went home wiv my Mum.
I love my Mum and my Mum loves me! Naw!
I'm about to move house.
Mum doesn't think I know, but the boxes are a dead give away!
My Mum is not always so clever!
As all my early photos are in a box,
I'm posting this photo of me saying "gotcha" to my snake!
 
 
Happy Gotcha Day to me!

16 comments:

  1. Charlie - you certainly seem to have a lot of toys. Good luck with the Big M (move). It's never fun, but I hope you settle into your new place quickly.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC!!! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY! You're looking very handsome in your snake - I hope you pounced on him right after this photo was taken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We look forward to seeing photos of you in your new home, Charlie.........I am sure that you are being VERY helpful about the move ......... keeping out of your Mum's way for example!!!! I am sure that your Mum has enjoyed almost all those 12 years of having you for her special friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HAPPY GOTCHA DAY , Charlie !
    My name in english is the same as your´s , but I have Rascal added to mine :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 12th Gotcha Day Charlie and here's to many more.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Gotcha Day Charlie ! Best wishes for the move ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Gotcha Day, Charlie! We hope it's a great day for you. Humans think we don't notice things but they can't fool us. We hope your move goes without a hitch and you like your new place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Gotcha Day sweetie pie! You handsome devil!! Happy moving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Gotcha Day, Charlie. We hope you got lots of cuddles and treats.

    God luck with for M__. At least you should have lots of boxes to play with for a while. Just make sure you don't get packed away too early.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really happy mai mom got me, so I bet you are really happy too!! xxoo Bhu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Gotcha Day Charliepuss, hope you have a great one.

    ReplyDelete