About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Almost Speechless!

I have no words to express the assertion of the Mum that I am OLD!
 

*Absolute disgust*
 


9 comments:

  1. Now, now Charlie - I think you've got yourself cranky about nothing here. The packaging clearly says 'age defying'. Your blog profile states that you're 12 years old - but you have the body of a 5 year old, so this food must really be working.
    Besides - age is just a number. Forgeddaboutit.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Age is just a number--nothing more than that!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, it's an OUTRAGE, that's what it is. I'm going to be ten in a couple of weeks and *my* Human's taken to calling me Old Man. Phfft. As if!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking, Charlie ,that even if you do have a wrinkle or three, your lovely fur coat would hide them.....so don't worry!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie age is all in the mind and your mind says you are a spring chicken.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie, you don't look a day over four. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're only as young as you feel, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMC I was going to say the same thing as The Island Cats lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's just trying to keep you young. It's not that she thinks you are old. That is the glass-half-full theory anyway. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giuletta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete