About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Busy Boy!

Heh!  I bet you all thought I'd run away and was never coming back!
Tricked ya!  I have rather a long post today,
but stay with me till the end coz you will find out about
another of my heroes!
Here I am in a sun puddle in my new home.
It is soooo quiet in my new home - I love it.  I'm right on the edge of the
National Park so I have lots and lots of birdies to watch, and wallabies too!
 
This is a wallaby.  It's like a kangaroo, only smaller.
Mum says they poo everywhere but we still love them!
 
In my photo above you may have noticed my shaved tummy.
Well, just before I moved house, and just before I went to the cat hotel,
I had an ultrasound on my tummy coz I had another wee problem!
Turns out that I needed more 'aunty biotics'.
She helped a lot and now my wee problem is gone.
There were no other problems - I was just wanting to test Mum's theory of
"if you cost me any more money,
I will send you out to work as a mop"..........turns out she's bluffing! Heh!
 
For two days around the time my Mum moved
all my stuff to my new house, she banished me
from the house and sent me to a place called Divine Creatures.
I don't usually like going to the cat hotel,
but I figured if Mum was sending me somewhere
with such a fabulously truthful name, it must be ok.
Boy, oh boy was this place palatial!  Check it out via the link above.
Aunty Jules (she's my favourite and the 'big cheese') was pawsome to me.
She looked after my special medication needs and paid
particular attention to my recent wee problem.
She even checked up on me a few days after I went home!
How good is that?
Aunty Jules had lots of furiends who gave me oodles of cuddles.
Mum is still trying to work out whose perfume I came home smelling like!
She reckons it was Aunty Jules'!
 
Thank you for looking after me, Aunty Jules .
I will be back when I stop spending all Mum's money at the V-E-T, so she can have a holiday!
Now shhhhh, everycat!  I'm off to have a nap!
 

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back Charlie. I've missed you.

    I must say that I'm rather taken with that shaved tummy of yours. I'm wondering about the merits of an all-over shave or, since it's coming up to winter and you might be chilly without your fur coat on, perhaps just have the fur-dresser shave some pretty patterns in your fur. I guess that would be a bit like a temporary tattoo for cats. And, not only would you look smart, it would be yet another way that you could spend your mudda's money! (I beat it beats spending it at the vets on wee problems.)

    I'm so glad that you like your new home and that you've got loads of fevvers and now even wallabies to look at. Enjoy.

    I'm hope that you'll have time to blog more often now that the trauma of the big M ('move') is behind you.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased to hear from you again, Charlie.Also that your problems have been fixed and that the people at the hotel were nice to you - and so they should be!
    I do hope that the fur on your tummy grows back very quickly - as for using you for a mop?????????your Mom must have been feeling pretty down in the dumps when she said that to handsome you -I'm sure she wasn't serious.

    Big cuddles Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tummy will soon have some wonderful floof again and then there will be a line of people all wanting to give it a snorgle.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad to hear from you, Charlie. Your new home sounds wonderful. You really see wallabies from your Cat TV? That's exciting! We're glad to hear you are feeling so much better now. Stay healthy and stop worrying your Mum, so she has to use a real mop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest Charlie. I am SO glad to see you again and to know you feel better and that you are enjoying your sunshine! (and Wallabys) Your tummy looks awesome and smooch able just the way it is. So glad you got smoochies and loves while you were at the Divine Creatures. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are all healed and loving your new home! Oh that Wallaby is precious!!!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new neighbor is so adorable. And what's a little poo among furiends. Super happy to know that your wee problem is all fixed. Good to see you back among us. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty Msy Giulietta, Fiona Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ya, Charlie. It's good to see you. Wow, you're gonna have some good TV to watch out your windows. Those wallabies sound like our deers that we get in our yard. They make a mess and eat our plants...but we still love to see them. :) We're glad your wee issues have been fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie, you be well and stop spending your mom's money so she can have a vacation and you can post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Querido Charlie, você tem vizinhos muito fofos. Espero que você esteja sentindo-se melhor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, Charlie, we hope you are feeling good now. I've had mai furs shaved lotsa times -- it always grows back, so don't worry! xxoo bhu

    ReplyDelete