About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Friday, April 25, 2014

Indebted Friday

Hiya Pusscats,
 
Today is ANZAC Day in Australia and New Zealand.  ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps.
It is a special day when we remember all those soldiers who have fought for our countries.
Remembering the soldiers on April 25,
grew out of the First World War when Aussie and Kiwi soldiers
fought together on this day.
 
On another note, I had brushies today and afterwards
I lay like this thinking of all the soldiers,
for the longest time. Ahhhhhh!
 
 
Have a happy day efurryone!

9 comments:

  1. That looks like the Stomach of Respect and Remembrance to me Charlie! I wonder, though, whether those who have served in the armed forces would understand what you're trying to communicate.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your remembrances to-day, Charlie - you are a very thoughtful pusscat.
    It has been a very special day.

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found the purrfect way to remember the soldiers, Charlie. ;) Happy ANZAC Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are grateful for all the soldiers from Australia and New Zealand who fought hard in the First World War.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like the purrfect pawsition for deep thought and remembrance. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you salute with your belleh? I salute with mai tail! That looks like a comfy place to nap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es un gato precioso.
    Me ha encantado visitar tu bloc. Despues de las vacaciones de Semana Santa y la fiesta de Sant Jordi, continuaremos con las limpiezas ecológicas primaverales y esta semana le toca a la cocina espero que os guste y os sea de utilidad y por eso te invito a visitar mi blog. Si te ha gustado espero que si no eres seguidora te hagas ahora.
    Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to remember the soldiers who fought for you. We to that here too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! So I nominated you for the Liebster Award! For the rules and more info you can check out my post. Just copy and past the link! http://rachelmb96.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award-by-tori-kristine.html

    ReplyDelete