About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My New Name!

My Mum has a new name for me on account of my shaved belly!
 
'Patchwork Charlie'!
 
 
I guess it's a form of endearment?

14 comments:

  1. I like the name, lol. Why's his stomach shaved? Is it hot out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm - not sure that you're patchwork. Perhaps 'Skinhead Charlie' would be more appropriate - or, since it's your belly that's shaved, not your head, then 'Mr Skin Belly'. That sounds cool - and would give people something to think about, don't you agree?

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shaving reveals a significant ... ... probably best left unsaid - but a diet may be in order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't agree with MIchael,Charlie - you ( and I ) are just right!!!!!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear Charlie - did you have some ouchie matts.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie, you're going to start a new fashion craze like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What Charlie needs is scritches on his belleh!

    ~LisaCo9T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Endearment? Well, it is kind of endearing! I bet it feels funny when you get belly rubs! If you allow them? Don't worry, it'll grow back though! MOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charlie, it will grow back and then what will your human do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fur will come back sweet one. Do you only have the one new name? I have several, Get Down, Stop That, just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kind of cute new nickname :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shaved belly. When Bhu got his belly shaved, I was always amazed at how super soft it was!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh...of course it is! XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giuletta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete