About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pretty Please?

Can I have more breakfast for my tum tum?
 
No?
 
Are you sure?
Harrumph!  Hope you all have more luck than me!

12 comments:

  1. Aww poor sweetie, we'll try to sneak you over some treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many breakfasts had you been fed already, Charlie? I've heard that on some days, you get fed 'thirds' for brekkie. Perhaps that's where your mudda draws the line - so no 'fourths' for you!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're going to send you a food parcel over Charlie you look weak with hunger.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wondering what you would really really fancy, Charlie............a kipper ot two?
    Just let me know and I will try to arrange it for you!

    Noela.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Charlie, you're wasting away! We hope your breakfast shows up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No second or third breakfast. That deserves a big stink-eye to your humans. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. No better luck over here with aby xtra breakfast :(
    Happy CATurday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'mon over! I'll share! Love, your furiend, Cody

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look like you're wasting away, Charlie. :)

    ReplyDelete