About Me

My photo
My name is Charlie (like you haven't worked that out!). I'm 12 years old and live in Sydney, Australia. I'm a Ragdoll puss cat and have a very laid back temperament when I'm with people I know. My favourite colour is green (grass is green and I like to eat it!), my favourite food is fish and I lurve cuddles of any description. I flop over when me Mudda says "flip flop" and I know what "breaky time" means! Breaky can be at any time of the day or night and can also occur multiple times a day! Yummo! My fur is soft as silk and I'm a bed hog! That's about it!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my Mum who loves me and looks after me.
 


8 comments:

  1. She must be very sweet. And so are you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this could be "Thankful every day" Charlie given that your mum takes such extraordinarily good care of you. You really picked a good 'un when you picked her.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mum is a lucky one, because she has you every day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great thing to be thankful for...we bet she's thankful for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely message you have left with us today, Charlie - good boy!

    Noela

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you and your Mom are both thankful because you love each other.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the very best thing for which to be thankful. Looks like you are thankful for naps a well. XO, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giuletta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete